How to embed a YouTube Video in WordPress
Modified on: Fri, 15 May, 2015 at 12:28 PM
- Go to the youtube video you wish to embed
- Click the embed tab :
- Copy the generated iframe code e.g. :
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UuqrbZ6KIj4?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Go to the Wordpress page you wish to add this video.
- Edit this page. Go to the editor section and click the Text tab like so :
- Now paste you embed code.
- Click the update or publish button and view your post you should now see a youtube video embedded.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.